This video demonstrates how to tape an ankle in order to prevent an injury in basketball. To do this, first it is necessary to start off with some ace pads. The foot should be in a neutral position at a 90 degree angle. The ankle must be pre-wrapped with tape high toward the shin. Anchors must be applied around the top up by the leg and then another anchor with tape around the foot. Then there must be stirrups applied from the medial to the lateral. 3 stirrups are applied. Then they are anchored. After that, three horse shoes are applied, and each is applied slightly overlapping. Now, with blue tape there is a heal wrap starting over the front and around the heal underneath. Two are applied. Now lateral heal locks are applied, going in the other direction. Now figure eights are applied, starting at the leg going around the foot. It can also be around the foot and then around the leg. Two are applied.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades