This medical how-to video demonstrates the simple steps for inserting a nasogastric tube. A nasogastric tube is more commonly known as a NG. Follow along and learn the basic protocol for doing this procedure. To do a NG tube insertion you will need 14-16 French gauge nasogastric tubing, water soluble lubricating jelly, catheter tip syringe, suction drainage system, and hypoalergenic tape. For your patient, you should have ready a cup of water with a straw, emesis basin, and a towel.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades