One important part of nursing is knowing how to use and set up an IV infusion pump. Follow along with this Baxter setup demonstration to learn how to carry out this procedure with a real patient. Keep watching and learn how to do a piggyback IV set up also. Watch, learn and practice setting up Baxter IV infusion pumps during nursing lab. Note that the Baxter infusion pump doesn't have a cassette to prime.
If you can't view the video below, you can watch it here alternatively.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades