Dr. Keith Eddleman explains in this video tutorial on how a woman can really tell when she is going into labor. Sometimes, it's hard for a first-time mom to naturally know when she's going into the process.
One of the signs are that women will start having contractions that will eventually get closer and closer together. A woman should call her doctor when the contractions last for 30 to 40 seconds and start becoming increasingly stronger the further along they get. An indication that may be helpful are a little of blood mixed with mucus may come out of the cervix. Also, women may have an increase of the amount of mucus that's coming out of her cervix. The doctor goes on to explain a woman should go to the hospital if a woman starts heavily bleeding, doesn't feel the baby is moving, or if she keeps having pains after having her contractions. This video is very helpful for a first time mother who might be looking for tips on how to go through a smooth labor and child birth.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades