Dave Watkins from the Wakefield Sports Clinic demonstrates how to perform a specific type of ankle taping. This basket weave taping is very common for people who have previous ankle injuries. This taping technique provides great support for all athletes. The taping is done by taking two strips, one little and one larger. Pull the tape from the outside of the ankle all the way across to the inside of the foot going underneath the foot. Next take straight strips and tape them from the base of the foot all the way up into the calf of the athlete. Follow these taping instructions to prevent future injuries!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades