This is for an ankle that has been rolled to the outside of the body. Start by cutting a piece of rock tape that is about the length of the distance from the mid arch to right below the kneecap. To tape the ankle sit on a table put your heel on the edge of the table with your toes pointed down. With an ankle sprain this will be very painful so go really slow. Pull an inch of backing off the tape and anchor it about mid arch and then pull the backing off of the rest of the tape. Then with your heel on the edge of the table and your toes pointing down apply the tape over the ankle and up the leg toward the kneecap. Then rub the tape down to help it stay in place. If you feel like the sprain is larger you can apply a second piece of tape along side the first piece. Next take a five inch piece of tape and put it horizontally over the sprained area. If the sprain is on the top of the foot take a piece of tape that is 6 inches long and put it horizontally over the top of the foot and around the ankle. Then put a second piece of tape over the area diagonally. This is an easy way to tape a sprained ankle with rock tape.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades