The irony about being an athelete or a person who is active on a daily basis is that you tend to be injured a lot more. When doing such strenuous physical activity such as running, squats, or push-ups, it's easy to pull, tear, or even break something.
If you have an ankle injury that's getting you down, check out this video to learn how to tape it up so that you get the support you need to walk.
Put ankle at 90 degrees
Place two anchors at base of foot
Use a figure-eight motion
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades