As you apply the wrap you want the most pressure down by your toes and the least up your leg above your ankle. That keeps swelling out of your feet and back up toward the heart. Start by wrapping around the base of the foot. As you move up toward the ankle you will begin wrapping the ankle in a figure eight going around the ankle and then around the foot. You want to wrap the ankle 3-4 times to give it some good stability. Then wrap the ankle in circles around the ankle and then up the leg. You can lighten the pressure as you get further up the leg. Once it is completely wrapped you can anchor the wrap. You will know it's too tight if you have any swelling in your foot or numbness in your toes. You should also be able to blanch your toes. That means when you push on them they should turn white and then turn pink as the blood returns into them. If it is too tight wrap it again with less pressure. The wrap should make the ankle feel better not worse.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades