21st Century Boy demonstrates how to check yourself for testicular cancer. After a warm bath or shower, lift up your leg and rest it on the edge of the bathtub. Lift up your right testicle with your left hand and take the thumb, forefinger and index finger of your right hand and check the testicle. Switch hands and repeat the process for the other testicle. There should be a soft lump at the front and the back of the testicle. There should also be a smooth, firm tube running up the side. If you find a lump somewhere else and there isn't a similar lump on the other testicle, consult your doctor but don't panic.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades