In this Diet & Health video tutorial you will learn how to easily tape an ankle to prevent an injury. Place the injured foot on a soft furniture with the ankle protruding out. Toes should be pointing upward. Place two pads one on top and the other below the ankle. Start wrapping the tape around the leg starting about 3 inches from above the ankle. Cover up to the ankle and then go below the foot and take three turns, then cover the heel and come over the ankle. Now put three anchors on the top and three on the foot. Then, put three stirrups; pull up a little harder. See the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades