In this how-to video, you will learn how to properly tape an ankle. This is important if you have trouble with your ankle turning. First, spray some pre-tape on the foot. Put on some Pro Wrap so that the tape does not tear the hair on your legs. Put some heel and lace pads on so that the friction of putting on a shoe does not cause blistering. Put in about two to three anchors. Do not use zinc oxide tape around the muscle, so place it under the muscle. Now, start the tape on the inside of the ankle and pull it vertical tightly. Do this for the other side. Tape around the heel. This will allow the ankle to have a limited amount of play. By viewing this video, you will learn how to tape an ankle in case you are encountering problems with it.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades