This Diet & Health video tutorial shows how to tape an ankle to help prevent injuries. Place the foot on soft furniture with the ankle protruding out. Toes should be pointing upward. Start wrapping the tape around the foot starting about 3 inches from the toe. Cover up the ankle properly and then go on to the leg and take turns. This will cover up the entire area completely. Now put two anchors on the leg. Then, put three stirrups; pull up a little harder. On each stirrup put an anchor. Then put the heel lock. Then put more locks on the leg and foot. See the video for further instructions.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades