We encourage everyone (especially breast owners) to please watch. Intently. The UK's Channel 4's fantastic program Embarrassing Bodies is serving up lifesaving health advice. This segment does not sacrifice any details (nipple shots, etc.) to accommodate conventional prudes or censorship. We do not intend to either.
The key to breast health is the self exam. While to many of us boobies are simply cherries on the sundae of life, their well-being is integral to our health (men get breast cancer, too).
The CDC calls breast cancer the 6th leading cause of death in women. According to the American Cancer Society 1 in 8 women in the US will develop an invasive form of breast cancer sometime in their life. The only tool modern medicine has to beat cancer is early detection. So, start feeling your boobies. Seriously.
If you find something, contact your physician. Don't panic. 80% of lumps are benign, not cancer and relatively harmless.
Breast health shouldn't be embarrassing. Make it a regular part of your life and make it fun (exams can be a partner exercise).
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades