Your gynecologist has recommended that you undergo surgery to remove vaginal fibroids. But what does that actually mean?
Fibroids are non-cancerous tumors that grow from the inner or outer wall of the uterus. They are quite common - as many as 20% of women over 30 will develop fibroids sometime during their lifetimes.
In most cases fibroids do not cause any discomfort and are never detected. Occasionally, however, fibroid tumors can cause problems. Complications from fibroid growth can include: * Pressure on the urinary system. * Pressure on the intestines. * Interference with the reproductive system * Or infection.
Because these tumors can grow to be very large, surgery is usually recommended in order to restore health and to protect the uterus.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades