In order to treat and live with multiple Myeloma, you will need to first accept the diagnosis and what it means to your life. It is treatable, but it is not curable. They symptoms are: nervous system dysfunctions, fatigue, bone pain, recurrent infections, and kidney problems. Treatments are based on your health, lifestyle, your wishes, prior treatments, your age, the results of medical tests, and the stage of your disease. Chemotherapy is routinely used. There are also new medications. Treatment will cause side effects. Talking to your doctor may result in tailoring your treatment to reduce this discomfort. Try to focus on the things you can do, instead of the things you can't. Support groups, friends, family, and medical professionals are avenues for the support that you will need to get your through.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades