Check out this video tutorial to see how to tansfer blood specimens with the BD Blood Transfer Device.
The BD Blood Transfer Device is an easy-to-use, latex free device used to facilitate safe and simple specimen transfers. It protects the health and safety of healthcare workers who draw and transfer bodily fluids by reducing the risk of spills and needlesticks. Simultaneously, it helps to ensure sample integrity, which is critical for accurate diagnosis and prescription.
Depressing the syringe plunger during blood transfer can create a positive pressure forcefully displacing the tube stopper and sample which could result in splatter and potential blood exposure.
Follow your medical institution's policy for safe disposal of all medical waste.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades