In this video tutorial by Dr Suzann Wang you will learn how to prevent gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD). It is a hyper or low acidity problem in the stomach. The ph factor measures the acidic or alkaline nature of anything and it has a range of 0 to 14; 14 being highly alkaline and 0 being highly acidic. The stomach acidity tends to be 2. 0 which is pretty acidic. The acidity should be 2. 40. If the acidity is lower, it affects the rest of the digestive system. You can rectify this by taking one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with quarter cup of water before your meals for about a month. Then the stomach will get trained to attain the right acidic level that will help in digestion.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades