Any medical student should be able to perform a basic cardiovascular exam. This medical how-to video tutorial outlines the guidelines to perform a basic cardiovascular exam. Always begin by by observing the patient from head to toe. Inspect the face for signs of cyanosis. Note visible scars or pulsations in the neck and edema in the feet. This video is intended for medical professionals only.
Characteristics of an innocent murmur:
1. always systolic and grade 3 or less e.g. quiet
2. best heard at left sternal edge
3. no ventricular hypertrophy
4. other normal heart sounds with normal ECG and pulses
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades