Catheterization is used to drain a patient's urine freely from the bladder or to inject liquids for treatment and diagnosis of certain bladder conditions. Cathing is usually done at a clinic by a nurse, although self-catheterization is also possible.
This is an educational video that will show you the process of inserting a urinary catheter into a male patient. You must use plenty of lubricant for catheter insertion, and when inserting a Coudé tip cath (a 14 French Coudé was used in this video), it's important that it is facing upwards. This is a real procedure of a hands-on view of the clinical male insertion into the urethra, so be warned. Not suitable for minors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades