If your arm is tingling all fuzzy-like the way it does when you've slept on it wrong all night but you've been up for more than a few hours, then you may have a case of the stroke rather than sleep-induced wonky arm.
There are a variety of symptoms to look for if you suspect you or someone you know is having a stroke or a heart attack. It's important to know how to identify these symptoms in case either of these problems manifest. Check out this video to learn how to identify the symptoms.
The May edition of It's About You focuses on some of the most effective ways to identify the symptoms of stroke, along with some of the best ways to keep from having a life-threatening stroke or heart attack. Fayette County Family and Consumer Sciences Extension Agent Amelia Brown provides some important health tips. Also featured is an interview with UKAg employee Michael Bush, who discusses the lifestyle changes he made after surviving a life-threatening stroke.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades