Frozen shoulder is a common problem that men and women get between ages of 40 to 60. It is also known as adhesive capsulitis. A frozen shoulder is when the shoulder joint is clamped down. Learn how to diagnose and treat a frozen shoulder in this medical how-to video.
Look for rapid freezing phase
Consult a doctor
Treatment involves physical therapy
About this Author
Dr. Hackel specializes in the prevention, diagnosis, and conservative management of musculoskeletal injuries utilizing the latest medical techniques for anyone who is injured on the job or at home, a weekend warrior, professional, high school or recreational athlete. Following his residency in 2003 in Family Practice at Columbus Regional Hospital in Columbus, GA, Dr. Hackel accepted a fellowship at The American Sports Medicine Institute (ASMI) in Primary Care Sports Medicine under the direction of orthopaedic surgeon Dr. James R. Andrews. Upon completion of the fellowship he was invited to become a member of the Andrews Institute for Orthopaedics and Sports Medicine in Gulf Breeze, FL.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades