This video will teach and demonstrate the thyroid status assessment and thyroid gland examination in a patient. As a doctor, you will, at some point in your career, need to examine the thyroid gland in a patient's neck, and some other parts of the body which are effected by the thyroid.
In a general inspection, you'll be looking for visual clues, like whether the patient is properly dressed for the temperature, whether they're over or underweight, whether they appear anxious or agitated, if they have any facial myxedema, an odd complexion, and any hair loss (particularly the eyebrow). Then you'll check the hands, palms, wrist, and the neck area. Watch the video for the full thyroid examination procedure.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades