Studying to be a nurse? Then here is a nursing how-to video that teaches you how to apply sequential TEDS. TEDS are used to prevent deep vein thrombosis. TEDS are sometimes also called stockings. Every nurse should know the basics of this technique, follow along and see how easy it is to apply sequential TEDS on patient who is on extended bed rest. These medical tips are sure to help you pass your nursing exam with flying colors.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades